About Get Connected
What is "Get Connected"????
Get Connected was developed specifically for United Ways to fulfill their mission of GIVE, ADVOCATE, VOLUNTEER.
This is a web based tool that connects Davie County residents who want to volunteer with programs, projects and agencies that really need them. Signing up for Get Connected is easy and is set up to cater to any individuals interests and passions.
Just click SIGN UP above to get started today!!
Benefits that will be felt in Davie County through Get Connected are:
1) Allows us to leverage the power of the internet and social media, to strengthen engagement with & between individuals from Davie County and the agencies they support, helping and growing all in the process.
2) Advertises the needs and services of all United Way agencies and other organizations in the community
3) Helps find new volunteers and successfully match them with needs and opportunities they are interested in, with United Way agencies and other agencies in the community
- Natasha L: became a fan of "Just HOPE, Inc" - Feb 22, 2017
- Natasha L: became a fan of "Davie Domestic Violence Services & Rape Crisis Center" - Feb 22, 2017
- Natasha L: became a fan of "Cancer Services" - Feb 22, 2017
- Natasha L: replied to the Need "Volunteers" - Feb 22, 2017
- Natasha L: joined the site - Feb 22, 2017
- Dean S: replied to the Need "Volunteers" - Feb 9, 2017
- Dean S: joined the site - Feb 9, 2017
- Kristi D: joined the site - Sep 19, 2016
- Rosemary H: joined the site - Aug 24, 2016
- Elaina B: joined the site - Jul 25, 2016
- Just HOPE, Inc: posted a need "Volunteers" - Apr 28, 2016
- Farmington Community Center: posted an event "Farmington Day of Caring" - Sep 17, 2015
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Services, Inc. - Davie County: posted an event "Bowl For Kids' Sake 2015" - Jan 28, 2015
- Just HOPE, Inc: posted a need "Food Drives" - Dec 06, 2014